Reminders for Tax Year 2017 Reporting
Due Date for Filing Wage Reports with SSA and Idaho Tax Commission
- The due date for filing 2017 Forms W-2 and W-3 is January 31, 2018, whether filing electronically or using paper forms.
Due Date for Filing Nonemployee Compensation with IRS & State Commissions
- The due date for filing 2017 Form 1099 & Form 1096 is January 31, 2018, whether filing electronically or using paper forms.
- Give Form 1099 to individuals/businesses that you have paid $600 or more for services and/or rent. Use Form W-9 to collect the payee’s information.
- Please have subcontractors fill out Form W-9 and return it to you, if you do not already have one from them.
Due Date for Filing Partnership and S-Corp Returns with IRS
- Partnerships (Form 1065) and S-Corporations (Form 1120-S) deadline is March 15th(or 2 ½ months after your fiscal year end).